We are pleased to present to you the WA Urology Website. The website provides information to patients and referring doctors about WA Urology, our staff, the services offered by us, our location and contact details.
It is also intended to be a resource for patients to find out more about any impending procedures. Patients, doctors and other health professionals are welcome to use the website as a portal to communicate with us including request for appointments. We, at WA Urology, are certain that with the assistance of this website we can continue to offer excellent patient care and education.
Common Clinic Questions
- There is ample onsite free parking.
- There are 2 parking areas that can be used. One is located on the eastern side (car park 1) of the building and the other is on the western side (car park 2) of the building.
- Both have bays for disabled patients.
- Since our office is located on the first floor, it can be accessed either via stairs or a lift.
- To use the lift please park your vehicle in car park 2 and enter the building via the glass entrance doors adjoining car park 2.
The office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. We will be closed on public holidays.
- Results will not be given out prior to a follow-up appointment with Dr Vasudevan.
- When presenting for an appointment please confirm that you have a current GP referral letter.